“RASHI FOUNDATION” TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: February 2021
RASHI FOUNDATION, Number 580180941 (the “Foundation”) welcomes you and thanks you for choosing to browse the website at: www.Rashi.org.il (the “Website” or the “Site”).
The Rashi Foundation is a philanthropies in Israel, that promote social mobility and equal opportunity in Israel’s geo-social periphery with a focus on the educational and social welfare systems. The Site was built in order to provide a convenient platform for visitors to get information about The Rashi Foundation and the activities of the foundation, and to contribute conveniently and securely.
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS:
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and the Site (“we”, “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the Site as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or website related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto. You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- In the event of inconsistency between any terms of this contract and any translation into another language, the Hebrew version will control and prevail on any question of interpretation or otherwise.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
- The Site is intended for any age. Making contributions on the site are intended for users who are at least 18 years of age.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, application, designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us.
- The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, Content and the Marks.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS:
- By using the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) Each and every use of the Site is for your own risk and responsibility; (2) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (3) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary; (4) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions (5) you are not under the age of 18; (6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; (7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- We have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site. Without Limiting the generality of the Foregoing, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:
- You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- steal and/or copy and/or make any use of the designs and/or ideas of jewelry on the website;
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email by automated means or under false pretenses;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- attempt to impersonate another person;
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including use of spamming, that interferes the enjoyment of the Site;
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulation.
- Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
5. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT:
- The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other Sites (“Third-Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Sites and Third-Party Content, Including websites and content of related organizations, are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Sites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Sites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
- Any purchases you make through Third-Party Sites will be through other Sites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
6. SITE MANAGEMENT:
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof; and (4) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS:
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION:
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
9. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS:
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site.
- We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- You can contribute through the Site conveniently, easy and
- You are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete information when making contribute through the Site or otherwise. The Site may need to verify information you provide after make contribution.
- Contributions through the Site will be made by a credit card belonging to the donor or by any other means which will be displayed on the Site. After approval the contribution, the foundation will issue a confirmation for the donor according to the law.
- Contributions through the Site may be subject to other terms and conditions that are presented to you on the Site.
- The donor confirms that: (1) The contribution is made of the donor own free will and the donor will not receive anything in return for the contribution; (2) The foundation may use the contribution at its sole discretion, and in accordance with the goals of the foundation as shown on the Website.
- In addition to this Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the Clearing Company or the other means of payment will also apply. The Site reserves the right to set other payment arrangements, in his sole discretion.
11. REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Request for refund, exchange or cancellation of a contribution will be submitted to the Site in Email address stated at the bottom of this Terms and Conditions.
- The foundation will respond to the request subject to the law.
- Refunds or cancellations will be approved after the donor receives a written message of approval from the Site.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment.
12. GOVERNING LAW:
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state Israel, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenience.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE; (3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
15. SITE RESPONSIBILITY:
- The information appearing on the Website should be not construed as a promise of any result and/or responsibility for the activity of the services sold on it. The Site will not be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, which may be caused to the user as a result of relying on information appearing on the Site and/or links to other sites and/or any other source of internal and/or external information and/or use of services displayed by Site.
- Information and presentations about services displayed on the Site, originating from the Site’s partners and/or third parties whose products and/or services appear on the Site and any content in relation to the products and/or services are the sole responsibility of the partners and/or third parties. Therefore, it is understood that the Site has no responsibility for such information and the Site does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
- The Site recommends that users should behave as intelligent and careful customers, and read carefully the information displayed on the Site, including the information in relation to the service itself, its description and suitability, as described on the Site.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. CONTACT US:
- In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us by:
Address: Marketing Department Rashi Foundation, Ben Shemen Youth Village, Israel 7311200;